John Paganini, MBA, CPHIMS
President and Owner
Formed in 2001, Paguar Informatics Inc. operates on the basis of trust, honesty and transparency. Integrity is core and forefront in all business relationships.
These high moral and ethical standards come from a deep sense of community combined with honor and respect of every single relationship. Sprinkled with an appreciation and injection of humor.
- Enterprise-level Healthcare Systems Integration Project Management Experience
- Successful Establishment and Management of Small to Medium Businesses
- Systems Product Design, Development and Product Management
- Innovation and Technology Evaluation and Assessment
- Highly Skilled in Both Sales and Marketing
- Extensive Business Development Experience
- Expert in Health Care Systems Integration including HL7, DICOM (light FHIR and Blockchain)
- Healthcare/Radiology/Pathology Information Systems, PACS and Computer-Aided Detection
- Enterprise-level healthcare systems design, development, implementation and support.
- Managed and grew healthcare IT organizations with a focus on interoperability and innovation.
- Co-founded Cleveland Medical Hackathon.
- HIMSS Sr. Manager of Interoperability Initiatives. Extensive sales and marketing experience including exhibition and event management, budgets, training. Establishment of various healthcare related industry strategic alliances, OEM and distributor relationships.
- Extensive international experience.
- Member of Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) for 20 years
- Event Speaker/Facilitator
- Exhibition Operations, Event Planning and Execution
Strategic planning consulting services at University Hospitals.
CEO of DinkerBop Radio, a simple radio for people with dementia.
CEO of IoT Directions, consulting services focused on IoT and Blockchain.
COO of InSportz, athletic activity tracking to enable coaches and schools to identify recruiting opportunities.
Cleveland Clinic, Clinical IT Consultant, Project Manager
Provided systems integration project management services for Enterprise Imaging, Immunization integrations to State registries, CVS MinuteClinic integration into the EMR, IBM Watson integration, HIE, Tele-ophthalmology and various other projects requiring systems integration. Co-designed a project management course and helped implement project management software across organization.
Strategic Account Manager at Cleveland Clinic
Consultant to IDX Systems (acquired by GE Medical Systems)
Responsible for implementation projects, enterprise initiatives and customer relationship management.
• Managed Enterprise-wide IDX Radiology Information System
• Facilitated and Orchestrated RIS Projects
• Implemented For-Profit Teleradiology Solution–Cleveland Clinic eRadiology
• Managed Vendor Relationships
RIS Logic, Inc (acquired by Merge Healthcare/IBM)
Co-Founder, VP of Business Development, CTO
Responsible for operations, applications development, database design and systems architecture for Radiology Information System, including the design of an HL-7 engine and integrated DICOM services. Grew the business from three employees and $0 revenues to a value of more than $12 million.
Guardian Technologies, Intl. Inc.
Senior Director of Product Management
Released European RIS/PACS in US Market. Created Product Strategy/Business and Marketing Initiatives for Computer-Aided Detection Technologies.
• Americanized and Internationalized RIS/PACS Features and Functionality
• Created Required Product Line Strategic Alliances and OEM Relationships
• Facilitated Establishment of Distribution Channels, Coordinated Direct Sales
• Managed, Designed and Facilitated Exhibits (RSNA, SCAR/SIIM, HIMSS)
• Responsible for Entire Sales Cycle (Leads Management, Demonstration, Proposal/Contract Generation, Negotiations)
• Managed Product Implementations at Customer Sites
• Designed Product and Customer Systems Integration Strategies
• Developed Product Marketing Strategies and Messaging, Designed Advertisements
• Co-developed Patented Digital Pathology System to Test for Tuberculosis (South Africa)